The ESU Scholar project involves creation of a website that presents academic scholarship done by the ESU faculty to public. Faculty with on-going, published or academically presented research projects will be featured via video clips, audiocasts and text.
The purpose of the ESU Scholar website is to expose and introduce the ESU faculty to target publics, potential students, local and regional community by creating an easily accessible and searchable database for the scholarship done at ESU.
Website will feature faculty with publications, active research agenda, presentations and exhibitions (includes fine and performing arts).
Planned Content and Features:
- Homepage: latest news, announcement and links to faculty research/exhibition/performance.
- Faculty: individual faculty websites in which their short bio, video and audio conversations, links to publications etc. (non-fulltext unless allowed by the copyright guidelines).
- Talks: features video, audio and text of the latest faculty research.
- Library: links to books and articles published by the faculty.
- Events: features the latest on campus colloquia, panels, poster sessions, performances and exhibitions.
- Discussions: features a panel of experts at ESU on a specific academic question or issue.